Public Health

1520 S 4th St

Greenville, IL 62246

(618) 664-1447


Mon - Fri: 8:30 - 4:00

(W.I.C.) Women-Infants-Children

Nutrition education and supplemental program for pregnant, breastfeeding or postpartum women, their infants, children up to age 5, and their families. Eligibility based on household size, income, age, and/or medical determination. Call us today to check how this excellent program can help you!

  • corp-header-1.png
  • corp-header-2.png
  • corp-header-3.png


Our Services

Breastfeeding Support

All MCH nurses are ready to help with breastfeeding questions and offer the support you may need to help you and baby! We have two Certified Lactation Counselors and one Peer Counselor. We are here to help – even if you do not qualify for our other MCH programs.

Lead Screening

Available to all county residents, MCH nurses obtain lead blood samples for testing. These meet criteria for required school and preschool entry. Should results indicate, a follow up education, repeat testing, and possible home assessment are also available. Call for an appointment, fee based on income. Physicians order required unless enrolled in WIC.

Women Infant Children

Here to Serve You

Bond County WIC
Bond County WIC

Adverse Pregnancy Outcome Reporting provides continuity of nursing care for those infants that may require extra care after birth and hospital discharge. There is no income determination. The nursing visits can take place at the home for family convenience. Infants may be followed for up to two years.

Many genetic related questions can be addressed through our genetic screening program. This is available to anyone in the community. Referrals and follow up available also. Pre-conception counseling and information also available.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: , and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form.

To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

(618) 664-1447

1520 S 4th St, Greenville, IL 62246